- Cummins industrial power generators are widely regarded as the best in the world. Cummins is the only Company in the industry with single source manufacturing responsibility for the genset and the transfer switch. This allows for easy access to technical information, parts, and expert servicing of your unit
- Cummins Power Systems has over 30 factory certified Cummins generator road technicians for this immediate area which enables a quick response to eliminate down time.
- Cummins Cleanest Power vs the Competition: The power produced from the Cummins Units is the very cleanest: highest quality – (ISO G Rating for Power Performance) Rating for Cummins was BEST = G3 or ISO 8528 Class G3. Kohler and Generac DO NOT meet this standard. The Cummins generator set produces the cleanest power available by way of a backup generator.
- Lowest noise on the market at 60 dB(A).
- Five year comprehensive warranty and service by Cummins Generator Power Systems with Parts and Factory Trained Technicians one hour away at Glen Burnie, MD.
- When you factor in all variables: quality of equipment, service, parts, warranty, reputation, engineering and cost – the Cummins Generator Power System stands alone as the absolute best on the market
Click here to see Cummins website page on Backup Generators
- Lowest noise on the market at 60 dB(A)
- Natural colored aluminum housing
- Heavy-duty conservative design
- Electronic governor
- Innovative polymer installation base
- Microprocessor control
- Efficient cooling design
- Cummins Support
- Noticeably lower noise level than the competition
- Will not rust or corrode; attractive residential friendly color
- Engineered and designed for reliability
- High quality power output
- Easy, lower cost installation
- More reliable, easier to repair
- Full range of operation
- Complete product support with the most locations